nafex - [nafex] (FWD) Subject: Murph finds strange apple tree... (attached file too big)

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [nafex] (FWD) Subject: Murph finds strange apple tree... (attached file too big)
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 18:07:12 -0400

From: Richard MURPHY murphman108@msn.com
To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
Subject: Murph finds strange apple tree.....
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 17:31:59 +0000
Hi Guys:

I pulled over for a 'pit stop' on a highway in Maine. My wife in the van
cars zipping past at 70 mph. I couldn't help noticing a bunch of apples
hanging from a tree about 50' from me.
I picked 3 of them and continued north. Once home I tried to identify
this fruit. It looks an awful lot like a small Baldwin BUT... the inside
is red
and white and there is astringency to it.
Sounds like a cider apple. No scab no bugs. I'm attaching some photos.
Anybody????

Murph

<>

The attached file is too big and needs to be edited to 5000kb in size or
eliminated.

List host system message: "Message body is too big: 8179018 bytes with a
limit of 5000 KB"

Please pay attention to the sizes of the files you attach; there is a
5000KB or 5Megabyte total
message size limit. A 5 meg image file should be plenty big enough for
sharing through an email list.

Should I up the message size limit to 10 megs? Would this cause problems
for anyone? It would be a shame to lose valuable content with too low a
threshold.

I have put Murph's message on hold until we reach a decision on this.

Let me know.

LL