nafex - [nafex] Potted Citrus for AZ

  • From: "Doreen Howard" <gardendiva@charter.net>
  • Subject: [nafex] Potted Citrus for AZ
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 16:18:16 -0500

I trying to find someone who ships dwarf citrus suitable for pot growing to
AZ. Give the strict phytosanitary restrictions there, I would think that
only an AZ plant seller could do this. Does anyone know of such a company or
person? I want to sent my daughter a lime, kumquat or satsuma she can grow
in a container. Anything on flying dragon rootstock would probably do it.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Doreen Howard
Zone 5a, IL-WI border

  • [nafex] Potted Citrus for AZ, Doreen Howard, 07/31/2013