nafex - Re: [nafex] Beach Plums

  • From: Louis Pittman <lpittman@murraystate.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Beach Plums
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 06:27:38 -0500

Saw the beach plum thickets when I visited the Plum Island Animal Disease
Center, back around 2005 - much larger bushes than the seedlings I got
from OIKOS had grown to be - but it was in Nov., so no fruit - and they
didn't just let you roam around the place, either.

I liked the fruit I got from my one - but the native P.angustifolia and the
Guthrie selection are more productive here.

Lucky