nafex - [nafex] Propagation Workshop and Pear Rootstock Available

  • From: alexis@conev.org
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [nafex] Propagation Workshop and Pear Rootstock Available
  • Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 15:20:59 -0400

Hey folks,
Living Energy Farm is sponsoring a propagation workshop in Charlottesville VA this Sat, April 13.
Flyer available at http://conev.org/fruitbook9.pdf
Looks like we are going to have about 50 OHxF 33 and 70 or so OHxF 97 pear rootstock left over. I do not have the time tend send out a bunch of small parcels, but if someone can use these, we would sell them very cheap. (Maybe $100 for all of it, or best offer.)
The 333s are a small semi-dwarf (or largish dwarf) pear rootstock, the 97s are a largish semi-dwarf. Both have wide compatibility and are blight resistant.
Thanks,
Alexis
alexis@conev.org

  • [nafex] Propagation Workshop and Pear Rootstock Available, alexis, 04/09/2013