nafex - Re: [nafex] Grafting Technique REQUEST

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Grafting Technique REQUEST
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 05:22:04 -0700 (PDT)

This reminds me.

We sometimes have a grafting demo at our meeting which real nice and
appreciated, but I would like to see a second demonstration on some more
advance or specialized techniques.  Some of the ones that nut growers use
like "banana grafts" and repair methods like "inarching grafts". There are a
few grafts that are difficult to explain by diagrams on the internet, and I
would like to try some.

North American Fruit Explorers (NAFEX)

   www.NAFEX.org
Southern Fruit Fellowship (SFF)
   http://southernfruitfellowship.wordpress.com/
Southeastern Palm and Exotic Plant Society (SPEPS)
   www.sepalms.org
California Rare Fruit Growers
   www.crfg.org

My New Blog!!