nafex - Re: [nafex] potted subtropicals--my 2 cents

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] potted subtropicals--my 2 cents
  • Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 16:55:01 -0500

On 3/4/2013 4:05 PM, Scott Breneman wrote:

After a decade of wins and losses I conclude that I'm only going grow
potted subtropicals which are fairly likely to fruit and whose fruit
is not readily available at the store for a dollar :-)

the winners: kumquats Meyer lemons pomegranate (but cheap at the
store) so called condo mango guava loquat--beautiful, tasty fruit,
cold hardiness.

Add calamondin. Delicious, hardy, bears well, takes up little space.