nafex - [nafex] Fruit and nut club interest group- Durham NC tonight!

  • From: Elizabeth Hilborn <ehilborn@mebtel.net>
  • Subject: [nafex] Fruit and nut club interest group- Durham NC tonight!
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 15:54:30 -0500

Sorry for the late notice folks, I just learned of this:

*Fruit and Nut Club Interest Meeting-January 30th
*
Who: All Triangle area fruit and nut nuts! Especially anyone interested in grafting, propagating, and otherwise growing fruit trees!
What: A gathering to discuss starting a fruit and nut club for our region
When: Wednesday January 30th from 7 to 9 p.m.
Where: ECOhub, 2210 E. Pettigrew ST Durham (this is a big warehouse and not super easy to find in the dark, so be sure to get good directions before you leave)
Why: Connect with folks who have been growing fruit trees in our region for decades....Preserve unique fruit genetics from our area....Share regional fruit knowledge and skills...Meet other folks excited about growing...Grow many tons of fruit together!....And of course to have fun!