nafex - Re: [nafex] revisiting interstem

  • From: tanis cuff <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] revisiting interstem
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 21:34:38 +0000

I sort of recall reading some study about the graft &/or interstem being a
gatekeeper of movement of micronutrients or plant hormones, and that is what
stunts growth of topwork.  You're correct that I don't recall if the study
was conclusive.

How does one go about finding papers on it?  Google & other search engines
seem less & less useful for this.