nafex - Re: [nafex] revisiting quince - compatibility if reverse scion and rootstock

  • From: Louis Pittman <lpittman@murraystate.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] revisiting quince - compatibility if reverse scion and rootstock
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 19:47:19 -0600

Anton,
In my 'experiment', n=1...so, you really can't infer much, if anything,
from it.
Just because my one graft of Aromatnaya on hawthorn took and grew for 10+
years, but the one graft onto a branch in a Keiffer pear didn't, doesn't
mean that if I'd done 10 or 100 of each, the results might have been quite
different.

Lucky