nafex - Re: [nafex] Pin Cherry question

  • From: Jay Cutts <orders@cuttsreviews.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Pin Cherry question
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 21:50:35 -0700

Jim,

Could it be that, if they have consistently cold weather in the spring, the cold is keeping them dormant longer so they don't flower until after the danger of frost?

Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews
Lead Author, Barron's MCAT Prep Book
Lead Author, Barron's LSAT Prep Book (2013)
(505)-281-0684
10 am to 10 pm Mt Time, 7 days