nafex - Re: [nafex] Carmine Jewel and Crison Passion Sour Cherries

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Carmine Jewel and Crison Passion Sour Cherries
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 13:32:22 -0500

I would assume that any divisions would be true to type.

My interest is that seedling prunus are a great fit for permaculture
designs for low input, semi-wild plantings. Also since I am primarily
using fruit for wine, Im less interested in sweetness and more
interested in a wide base of cherry character that couple be expressed
in wine.

I make wine from seedling Siberian C peaches and after about a year
and half of cellar time, it is really a very nice wine.

~mIEKAL