nafex - Re: [nafex] can anybody ID this apple?

  • From: Matt Demmon <mdemmon@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] can anybody ID this apple?
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 20:44:09 -0400

I'm no apple expert. And it's hard to ID from a picture. So I really have
no idea! The picture looks most to me, out of all the apples I've seen,
like an unsprayed Goldrush. But that's a really late apple, and I wouldn't
call it sweet (until much later in the year), and not really crispy, more
like hard. Sounds very tasty though.

-matt
z5 se MI