nafex - Re: [nafex] What the crazy lady in zone 3 is trying to grow

  • From: Mike Higgs <trenthillsca@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] What the crazy lady in zone 3 is trying to grow
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 03:42:37 -0400

Sarah,

Contact me off list. I may be able to help.

Regards,
Mike

On 30 Mar 30 2009 23:09, <nafex-request@lists.ibiblio.org> wrote:

Hi Richard and others,

I have been unable to get my hands on an "real" quince tree so my quince
seedlings are from some grocery store fruit and therefore I have no idea
what they are or how they will do here. I'm happy to try growing just
about anything and have had some unusual successes. But I'm willing to
admit that it is possible that my Cox's Orange Pippin that has done so well
for me may simply be something hardy mislabelled.

  • Re: [nafex] What the crazy lady in zone 3 is trying to grow, Mike Higgs, 08/19/2012