nafex - Re: [nafex] DMSO for Frost Protection

  • From: Kieran &/or Donna <holycow@frontiernet.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] DMSO for Frost Protection
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 08:37:27 -0500

I have used DMSO on various injuries and aches and pains over the years and have even drunk it in small quantities. The FDA got a bee in it's bonnet over it, largely because it's useful for so many ailments that it looks suspiciously like a panacea. In some other countries with socialized medicine where cheap and effective methods are preferred, it is REQUIRED by regulationsfor some conditions ( look up Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy and DMSO, and I bet they smear on LOTS of it). The danger with DMSO is that it takes other things into your skin with it, so what did you have in your sprayer last? Donna