nafex - Re: [nafex] Blueberry vigor.

  • From: Michael Dossett <phainopepla@yahoo.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Blueberry vigor.
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 19:56:11 -0800 (PST)

Matt,

I would say without a doubt Bluecrop or Jersey are going to be your two most
vigorous and upright growing from that list.  Bluecrop is probably slightly
more spreading and perhaps has a bit more of a tendency for canes weighted
down with fruit to be floppy.

Michael

Michael Dossett
Mission, British Columbia