nafex - Re: [nafex] Multiple fruit trees IN SAME hole - so that they fuse

  • From: "Idell Weydemeyer" <iwgarden@earthlink.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Multiple fruit trees IN SAME hole - so that they fuse
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 19:42:55 -0800

http://www.davewilson.com/homegrown/BOC_explained.html Essentially it is for
those of us who do not have large orchards and do not drive tractors through
our growing areas or want ot pick off of 20 foot ladders. He thinks that we
have a small space, and would like to have it more intensively farmed and
want more variety and a longer season of fruit plus fruit at a level we can
reach for picking, for netting and for spraying if need be.

Idell weydemeyer