nafex - Re: [nafex] Bramley and Cox's Orange Pippin Apples in the North

  • From: PATTY <jrplelie@centurylink.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Bramley and Cox's Orange Pippin Apples in the North
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 15:01:24 -0500 (EST)

Hey All, here is a quick review of Holstein by Ithaca College.

http://www.ithaca.edu/staff/jhenderson/ourapples.html#holstein

I currently have it here in zone 5A, formerly 4B until the recent USDA zone
changes. No problems with hardiness. I have Holstein on B9 but having moved
last year (25 miles) fruitset got set back a bit. Hopefully this year.

Jim Elie
Zone 5A
Pulaski WI (northwest of Green Bay)