nafex - Re: [nafex] Deer don't eat Aronia

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Deer don't eat Aronia
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 13:22:16 -0600

I've got about 50 pawpaw in and out of tree tubes. The deer haven't
touched those and any of my currants (knock on wood)... Aronia,
cherries, willows and peaches are another story. These planting are
only in their second year so it's still not a big deal, and in fact I
probably would be cutting any seedling plantings back to make them
bushier. I'm hoping this year when they grow, they shoot out enough
to be above the grazing line of most deer....

~mIEKAL