nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Krymsk Rootstocks

  • From: "Bob Hartman" <hartmansfruit@msn.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Krymsk Rootstocks
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 14:27:11 -0800

I had this same problem with the Krymsk 5 rootstock but after getting the virus free scionwood they worked fine. I know I have been happier with the St Julian A rootstock than I have been with the Krymsk 1 rootstock. Not sure about the virus problem with the plum as I have been with the Krymsk 5. I suppose that could be true with the virus problem too with the plum.

Bob
Western Washington

-----Original Message----- From: anton ptak