nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Krymsk Rootstocks

  • From: "Bob Hartman" <hartmansfruit@msn.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Krymsk Rootstocks
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 22:14:09 -0800

You can get the Krymsk 1 plum rootstock from Raintree Nursery in small quantities. In the past they have had the Krymsk 5 cherry rootstock in small quantities but I don't see it in their list this year. Go to www.treeconnect.com to see the descriptions of the Krymsk rootstocks, both cherry and plum.
Bob
Western Washington

-----Original Message----- From: Chris Garriss