nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Elderberry Workshop & new products & Varieties

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Elderberry Workshop & new products & Varieties
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 21:39:45 -0500

I got my cuttings started late, so I wasn't able to get them in the
ground in June & am just planting them now. Too early to say much
about them,

The website to get those varieties is:

http://www.elderberrylife.com/the-nursery/

I see that he's gonna raise the price of cuttings at the end of the
month so you may want to order soon if you want some.

~mIEKAL