nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Low(e?)ville apple and bananas

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Low(e?)ville apple and bananas
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 07:50:14 -0500

Steve, do you happen to know what variety of bananas you are growing?
Mine have only flowered inside after digging them up & bringing them
in.

~mIEKAL

The wind blew the pawpaws off the tree yesterday, luckily I got em
before creatures started nibbling on them. Happily my best fruiting
tree is suckering like crazy.