nafex - Re: [NAFEX] 922 end apple question

  • From: John Bunker <john.p.bunker@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] 922 end apple question
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 11:55:15 -0400

Hello Steve,

I know that at one time I ran across the apple and may have even received scionwood at some point. I do have it growing at this time. It may be a Minnesota apple from "Minnesota Harvest" orchard, introduced by a man named Sponselli. It may also be a variety from Canada or Alaska.
Maybe that helps a little-
John Bunker
Fedco
trees@fedcoseeds.com