nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Question

  • From: Leslie Moyer <unschooler@lrec.org>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Question
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 22:42:38 -0500

I live in a very rural area (as do many NAFEX members, I imagine). The ONLY
internet connection available to me is satellite which is not as slow as
dial-up, but it is still VERY slow. The forum is LABORIOUSLY SLOW to read
for this, and other, reasons. I was not opposed to going to an online
newsletter at first, but it, too is an incredibly SLOW process for me to
access now as well. I'm a relatively new member of NAFEX (about a year) and
was THRILLED to find this as a resource. However, with these two changes it
has become all but useless for me now. I am exceedingly disappointed. I
would be happy to have two different fee structures for the newsletter if it
meant I could pay more to receive a paper copy of the newsletter. I'm a
member of perhaps a dozen or more email lists and read them almost daily. I
participate on ZERO online forums.

Leslie Moyer
unschooler@lrec.org
www.ShadyGroveNaturalFarm.com