nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Offg Topic: weather

  • From: athagan@atlantic.net
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Offg Topic: weather
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 09:50:12 -0400

Quoting Ernest Plutko <ernestplutko@wiktel.com>:

60 F out now. Going down to 52 F tonight. Raining on and off for
three days. Wonderful, the weather has gone back to normal. Very
green outside plants are growing wildly.

80 F out now. Humidity of 85%. Going down to 76 F tonight. It has rained off and on for three days here as well. We'll top out today in the low to mid-nineties. Come Thursday and Friday when our rain chance fades it'll go to 99 and 97. Unfortunately in Florida that is normal for August.

Dreaming of October...