nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Self fertile Nanking Cherry

  • From: Jay Cutts <orders@cuttsreviews.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Self fertile Nanking Cherry
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 11:33:09 -0600

Hey, Jim.

I didn't mean to question your expertise. It's just that your comments about the plant intrigued me and I wanted to check into it a little more to see if it's something I should try. I'm pretty sure I don't know more than you do about your situation :) In fact I don't know anything about it, which is why I was sort of wondering out loud. It's clear from your posts that you're a knowledgable guy doing some good things up there, so I hope you won't take offense at my idle wondering out of my own ignorance.

Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews
Lead Author, Barron's Test Prep Publications
(800) 353-4898
In New Mexico, (505) 281-0684
10 am to 10 pm Mountain Time, 7 days