nafex - [NAFEX] Paw Paw Seeds and 1 and 2 yearling Paw Paws for sale

  • From: Rosholdt <rosholdt@erols.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Paw Paw Seeds and 1 and 2 yearling Paw Paws for sale
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 20:32:12 -0400

I have these Paw Paw Seeds from my orchard (many named varieties; rest are select - that is, from crosses with named varieties). Does anyone want them? I am willing to send seeds to you (domestic U.S.A only) if you will cover my S&H.

If anyone wants the whips, please contact me (I can't mail them - they are in pots and I am not a nursery). I thought I could plant them, but my husband has drawn a "tree line".

I grow these little guys every year, waiting on the next open patch in my orchard to plant them, but not this year.

Barbara Rosholdt
z7 Virginia

  • [NAFEX] Paw Paw Seeds and 1 and 2 yearling Paw Paws for sale, Rosholdt, 04/26/2011