nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Brown Marmorated Stink Bug

  • From: david liezen <chandos49@hotmail.com>
  • To: Nat'l Ass'n of Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Brown Marmorated Stink Bug
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 00:58:38 +0000

Yes, there are quite a number of true bugs that resemble, at least to the
casual observer, the bug in question. Here in Spokane there are bugs with
mostly brown tones and others mostly shades of gray that could lead people to
overlook the Marmorated. Unless it becomes the monster people envision, in
which case I, too, will get to know it.

Dave Liezen, E.WA z6