nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Will some dogs eat paw paw and plums and get sick?

  • From: Amelia Hayner <abhayner@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Will some dogs eat paw paw and plums and get sick?
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 16:34:04 -0500

Steve
you just made my day- I will rush immediately out to my husband,with a
printed copy of this ( maybe I am not allowed to do that, he will have to
read it online)
that those big fat things really COULD make a dog gag! I knew it!
however-- we had several of them, and my dogs left them strictly alone.
I fed them to the chickens, as fast as I could- didn't bother chickens a
bit.
Sheep will eat them and spit seeds out, I guess. No problems there, either.
Amy
currently paw paw free in NC