nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Glyphosate 41

  • From: Steve <sdw12986@aol.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Glyphosate 41
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 00:05:57 -0400

I would be happy to have DDT back on the market. It was probably safer for humans than much of what is used now.
I wouldn't want it until there was real proof that it DIDN'T cause the decline in birds of prey. Was it a big lie that eagle eggs shells got thinner and weaker, causing nesting failure? If they did get thinner, what caused it if not DDT?

Steve (in the Adirondacks, where we now have lots of eagles)