nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Kieffer pears for wine?

  • From: "Naomi Counides" <naomi@oznayim.us>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Kieffer pears for wine?
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 15:32:00 -0600

And when you get overloaded on wine, turn it into vinegar. Pear vinegar
sounds most elegant. And then there is Perry.
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/scrumpy/cider/homepage.htm
Naomi

from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even
incapable of forming such opinions."
..... Albert Einstein