nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Pear Thief

  • From: Jay Cutts <orders@cuttsreviews.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Pear Thief
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 14:17:22 -0600

I sometimes live-trap the offending squirrels who have learned a naughty behavior and relocate them some miles away. I assume other squirrels will move in to take their place but they haven't learned the bad habits yet.
Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews
Lead Author, Barron's Test Prep Publications
800-353-4898 day or eve, 7 days
(In NM, 505-281-0684)