nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Off topic: potato beetles

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Off topic: potato beetles
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 10:18:46 -0400

On Aug 1, 2010, at 5:31 PM, akmanty wrote:

Anyone know where I can purchase BT for potato beetles, BT, var. tenebrionis
brand names might be Novodor, Foil, and Trident.

I'm not sure this is still around. This ATTRA page claims Peaceful Valley has it, but I can't get any Peaceful Valley pages to load. Maybe they don't play with Macs?

http://attra.ncat.org/attra-pub/coloradopotato.html#peaceful