nafex - [NAFEX] Berry bead availability

  • From: "Jim Fruth" <jimfruth@charter.net>
  • To: "NAFEX" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Berry bead availability
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 09:16:06 -0500

Garthright wrote: "I have been unable to find anything suitable locally except for a cherry sized bead that deteriorated in a few days exposure to the weather."

Bill, did you Google "berry beads" like I suggested? Well, I did..............again, and the page that opens on this site reveals the look-alike raspberry
http://www.bjcraftsupplies.com/beads/berry-beads-20mm-01.asp
beads I use. To the left, on the page, is a list of just about any bead you can imagine. Do a little "foot" work.

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Fruit Farm
4002 Davis Street
Pequot Lakes, MN 56472