nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Berry bead availability

  • From: "Erdman, James" <ErdmanJ@uwstout.edu>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Berry bead availability
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 08:33:39 -0500

The reason that I asked was because when I tried to find something suitable
on the internet I came up with results like the "berry beads" google search,
which gave me way too many choices most of which didn't appear to provide the
kinds of beads needed. I am looking for suggestions as to an actual color,
brand, size, etc.

I have been unable to find anything suitable locally except for a cherry
sized bead that deteriorated in a few days exposure to the weather.

Jim, in Menomonie, WI

From: nafex-bounces@lists.ibiblio.org on behalf of Jim Fruth

Several people said they had difficulty finding appropriate beads so I
googled "berry beads" and got this:

http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&=&q=berry+beads&aq=2&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=%22berry+bea&gs_rfai=CEiTde5dJTOKaLY-GNKHCgNoMAAAAqgQFT9BkXjw

I bought mine from a local craft supply store. Berry beads for
strawberries are a whole lot easier to find - I use red-painted stones.

<<winmail.dat>>