nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Seed packets for mailing

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Seed packets for mailing
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 14:11:58 -0400

On May 21, 2010, at 11:30 AM, Lori Rizzo wrote:

I would like to be able to send people seeds upon request in the most
cost-effective way without crushing the seeds. I would like to know the
best way/best place to purchase packaging for this. I'm talking about small
amounts, like some of you have graciously done for me - thanks!

I use a plain little manila envelope inside a small bubble-wrap mailer.

Any office supply store should have both of them in whatever quantity you want. Many other stores (drugstores etc) that have a stationery supplies section also have them, though the selection of sizes may not be as good.