nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Hand pollination question

  • From: Diane Porter <dporter@lisco.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Hand pollination question
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 09:05:20 -0500

I just pick a blossom from one tree, hold it by the base, with the anthers sticking out, and then dob the anthers onto a few blossoms from tree I want to pollinate. Like it was a little brush.

Diane Porter
dporter@lisco.com
Birdwatching Dot Com
http://www.birdwatching.com
Birdwatching is your lifetime ticket to the theater of nature.