nafex - Re: [NAFEX] size of meadow voles

  • From: "Ernest Plutko" <ernestplutko@wiktel.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] size of meadow voles
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 10:23:59 -0500

Hi Alan: There are many kinds of small rodents. They probably are
called different local names. What do you call a wood rat? When I
lived in Pa. there were wood rats that lived on the wooded mountains.
I'll do research and sort out the IDs of the rodents. There must be
biologists out there who can help. Keep in touch. I'll try trapping
and see what I can catch and photograph. If you trap use plastic
gloves to handle the rodents.