nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Complete coverage of scion with Parafilm

  • From: Bob Bors <bob.bors@usask.ca>
  • To: 'North American Fruit Explorers' <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Complete coverage of scion with Parafilm
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 21:04:02 -0600

I also use parafilm. It’s so clean and easy and most important it works. I teach students in classes and they often get a 7% success rate.  When I learned with rubberbands I got less than 10%take!   We’ll never go back to rubber bands.

Dr. Bob Bors

Assistant Professor

Head of the Fruit Program

University of Saskatchewan, Plant Sciences Dept.

51 Campus Drive, Room 2C02

Saskatoon Saskatchewan, S7N 5A8

Fruit program website:

http://www.fruit.usask.ca