nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Talk, Fertilizing trees

  • From: "Hector Black" <hblack1925@fastmail.fm>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Talk, Fertilizing trees
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 12:20:05 -0500

Hi Jerry,
     Justin Schmal's topic sounds interesting.  Do you have an idea of how he gets the nitrogen?  Or an email, so I could ask him?
    I'm loving this spring weather and working outside as much sas I can.  The old eyes aren't what they used to be so I have to watch the sunshine or wear shades.
     My love to Barb and you too.     Hector