nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fresh woodchips are fine?

  • From: tanis cuff <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fresh woodchips are fine?
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 19:20:21 +0000

The logic was re diseases. In WI there are 2 diseases, blanking on them now,
which can be too easily spred around be using fresh chips. I think 3 years
was the wait time. And considering many tree removals include some diseased
wood, I'd rather stockpile if I have the room.

Can anyone find this info quickly? I'm on a SLOW computer. I wanted to say
verticillium &/or Anthracnose, but not sure.

http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID27925::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:032010_1