nafex - Re: [NAFEX] off topic: computer virus

  • From: "Stephen Sadler" <Docshiva@Docshiva.org>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] off topic: computer virus
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 17:18:12 -0800

Do you have a system with multiple user profiles (Vista or XP)?  It can be useful to set up a second user profile; I’ve used that to get to otherwise blocked virus killer programs.

 I use a few different virus killers.  One I’ve found to work particularly well is Avira.

Find Avira here:  http://www.avira.com/en/pages/index.php

The free version is fully functional.

~ Stephen