nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Paul Friday's peaches as experienced in southeast NY

  • From: "Mark Angermayer" <hangermayer@isp.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Paul Friday's peaches as experienced in southeast NY
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 10:46:43 -0600

I've fruited PF1 and PF7A. I've not had problems with PF1, but it probably
warms up here a little earlier than where Alan is. PF1 is nice because it's
so early. It is a cling peach, but great flavor. PF7A is an early
freestone that is also very good. Paul Friday seems to stress bac. spot
resistance in his varieties.

Don't forget about the Stellar series peaches, which were also developed for
MI, as well as the old Haven series.

Mark
KS

sites.