nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fall Blooming Honeyberry

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fall Blooming Honeyberry
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 07:58:23 -0600

Speaking of honeyberry, I got my first decent fruit set on them after
about 6-7 years of struggle. The fruits are a lot smaller than I
thought & almost no flavor whatsoever, almost insipid. The plants
also drop their leaves really early, maybe August. They're named
varieties so I was expecting a bit more out of them... It would be
interesting to see a nutritional profile for them.

~mIEKAL

sw WI 4b