nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Grafting in a Botany Class

  • From: Gene Spears <Spears@LMC.edu>
  • To: nottke1 <nottke1@earthlink.net>, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Grafting in a Botany Class
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 08:33:55 -0500

Jim,
Thanks for the suggestion on masking tape - I'll give it a try if I
can get the material in time. The trees up here are holding on to a few
yellowing leaves, but are essentially bare. I'm still eating Fuji and
Goldrush straight from the tree - a couple of frosts haven't done them any
harm, yet and the Fuji's are getting even sweeter.

I didn't even know my photo was on the web site.

Gene

Gene Spears
Professor of Biology
Lees-McRae College