nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Grafting in a Botany Class

  • From: Chris Garriss <cgarriss@garriss.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Grafting in a Botany Class
  • Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 21:09:06 -0500

I'm in NC also, but down in the "flatlands", and everything here still
is in full leaf. You appear to be at Lees McRae, so you are up in the
NC mountains. I have no idea what if any luck you may have, but you
might try to contact Big Horse Creek Farm
(http://www.bighorsecreekfarm.com/) in Lansing NC...I think they have
done grafting demos, so they may be sympathetic, and they are only about
50 miles from you. Since their entire business is custom grafting it
would be worth checking out.

Chris

On 01.11.2009 09:06 Gene Spears spoke thusly: