nafex - Re: [NAFEX] OT: biodynamic winery

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] OT: biodynamic winery
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 10:31:40 -0500

I'm not understanding why you guys think a bio-dynamic winery is a bad
idea. I've tasted some absolutely stellar bio-dynamic wines that put
most organic & conventional wine to shame. Is it the use of the
bio-dynamic preps, planting by the lunar cycles or more a reaction to
the christian mysticism that seems to accompany a lot of biodynamic
growers?

~mIEKAL