nafex - [NAFEX] of raspberries and peas

  • From: "fuwa fuwa usagi" <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] of raspberries and peas
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 18:13:51 -0700

Gang:

Well after 15 years of traveling out of sate each and every week, and 2.9
Million air mile slogged, the fluffy one is now home on a fairly regular
basis. And those my eyes are bigger than my stomach in terms of what I would
like to do, I am limited by my city lot size.

To that end I have started to get an interest in inter cropping fruit and
vegetables. My first experiment has been planting snow peas (Super Sugar
Snap for those who care on the North side of my everbearing raspberries (cut
to the ground in spring) in a row oriented east to west. It seems to work
fine. However I am worried about introducing disease etc to the soil and am
wondering what people' thoughts son this are, and if you have particular
combinations you have tried (maybe onions planted between strawberries?)

Once again I am looking for the things I would not want to mix because of
disease potential and any possible synergistic effect si might get.

Comments appreciated.

tfb

The Free Email with so much more!
=====> http://www.MuchoMail.com <=====