nafex - [NAFEX] elderberries

  • From: Steven Moize <shadygrove@embarqmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] elderberries
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 15:29:01 -0400 (EDT)

We are just now discovering recent volunteer patches of elderberries on our
farm and wanted to know what most folks did with them (flower or fruit) and
what they were selling them for (flowers or fruit).

Any recipes, links, or pricing (wholesale/retail) would be greatly
appreciated. No one here in NC is doing elderberries (that I am aware of)and
they seem to be all the rage in larger cities and markets, especially on the
West Coast.

Thanks,
Steven Moize
NC zone 7 to 8-ish

  • [NAFEX] elderberries, Steven Moize, 05/30/2009