nafex - [NAFEX] OT Low Lignin & high Tannin forages (seed?)

  • From: "Naomi Counides" <naomi@oznayim.us>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] OT Low Lignin & high Tannin forages (seed?)
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 12:28:33 -0600

I apologize .. OT again.  I have been doing some reading about the Environmental and Nutritional benefits of  low lignin and high tannin forages as feed for ruminants.  I will be doing a replanting of my alfalfa field next year.  Does anyone know When  If Where From whom ..seed will be available?

Naomi

Idaho

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3978 (20090331) __________

http://www.eset.com